Design assistance needed for 4 Soundqubed HDS208s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
Good Morning. Tossing around a billion ideas in my head, I am going to be running (4) of them on roughly 2500 to 3 k. Looking for best out put scenerios for daily listening. I do not plan on competing. 

Vehicle : 2015 Ford Fusion

Location in the vehicle: Trunk

Space available (Length x Width x Height): Current box is 38 wide, 17 high x 16 deep. I can go slightly larger on the depth, will just need to install from the front. 

Subwoofer make and model: Soundqubed HDS208 dual 2 

Subwoofer Size: 8 inch

Number of Subwoofers: 4

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): Aero

What type of music do you like?: Reggae, Ska with some old school bass music mixed in. 

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?:Every day

Tuning Freq (Hz): 30

Volume : 4 cu ft. 

I have found that facing forward sealed in my car sounds the best. Would like to orient the subs in that manner, thinking 6 inch aero port drivers side wall firing towards side of trunk? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.