LOC Use

Participant count
  • Participant list

bherron1985

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a DS18 Candy Mirco4 that I’ll be using to power two speakers. I would like to add an amplifier to power a sub, which will allow me to install a volume control knob for the sub only, and the Bluetooth receiver I’m using only has one amp output. Can I use a LOC from the two unused channels from amp 1, and connect RCA cables from the LOC to the second amp? Any other suggestions are welcome! 

You can also install an RCA splitter to divide the signal after the BT receiver.   Usually, a male to dual female RCA splitter is what you need for both left and right. 

You can also split 3.5mm stereo in the same way - one male to two female then adapt 3.5mm to RCA stereo if need be.

Your idea will work but is difficult for level setting. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.