In line volume control

Participant count
  • Participant list

bherron1985

CarAudio.com Newbie
Need help with this one. I am using one 4 channel amp (2 ch. to speakers and bridged 2 ch. to sub). I would like to be able to turn the volume down to the sub only, when desired. The in line volume controls I’ve seen all use RCA connections; however, the output of the bridged channels are speaker wires. Any thoughts on how to introduce a volume control in line for the sub only? I’ll be using a Bluetooth receiver, which only has one female RCA output. Thanks in advance! 

Need help with this one. I am using one 4 channel amp (2 ch. to speakers and bridged 2 ch. to sub). I would like to be able to turn the volume down to the sub only, when desired. The in line volume controls I’ve seen all use RCA connections; however, the output of the bridged channels are speaker wires. Any thoughts on how to introduce a volume control in line for the sub only? I’ll be using a Bluetooth receiver, which only has one female RCA output. Thanks in advance! 
welcome to the forum!

use a PAC LC-1 https://www.amazon.com/PAC-LC-1-Remote-Amplifier-Controller/dp/B0002J226O

rca in from the source, rca out to the amp, attenuate from the knob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.