Classified Rules

Participant count
  • Participants list

THATpurpleKUSH
5,000+ posts

Fuckyou
All of the threads with the classified rules are gone. We need to clearly outline the rules so suspicious ads and ads in violation of the rules can be flagged and removed as necessary. I personally police the classifieds frequently but rules are needed for accountability and confidence in the system. Specifically I mean the classifieds tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules are in the classifieds off the main page but when you click on the classifieds tab at the top there are no rules. However there is a button to create a new ad which filters your ad to the subsection that you choose. But the rules are never shown until after the ad is posted when you go back to look at the ad. Its just a loophole to go around built in protection steps.

This would also be a good time to enact some sort of minimum post count before any sales are allowed for new members. Or a three month deferral before sales are allowed. For the most part this would keep the people likely to scam out of the picture. 

My suggestion would be to contact the admin.  he's the only one that can possibly make the changes you are requesting.  hopefully he sees this post.

MikeofTulsa said:
My suggestion would be to contact the admin.  he's the only one that can possibly make the changes you are requesting.  hopefully he sees this post.
My suggestion would be for you to contact admin since you're on the roster as an enforcer of policy and far more likely to get a response from those that own/run the place. Here's your chance to do something for the people, be a hero and improve this place.

Seems like we have our priorities misplaced since we're more concerned with censoring naughty words like shit piss fuck and cunt.

Has anyone noticed the lack of rule enforcement has lead to a wild wild west feel in the classifieds? Spammers and potential scammers are cluttering up the section. It's only a matter of time before a member gets ripped off. I've reported quite a few posts and before the change to the site the mods would usually respond within 24 hours. Nothing has been happening since the site changed and I'm really annoyed.

It is odd isn't it? I don't even f**k with the classifieds much anymore because nothing on this site pisses me off more than people who post dump in the classifieds. I don't mean a slight off topic remark but mainly anything negative or offensive. Or just plain spammery, hey new word of the day 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.