Trunk Rattle

Participant count
  • Participant list

prestonnn

Texas
Hello,

I have 2 10' Kicker subs in the trunk of my 2017 Honda Civic. On certain songs, the trunk rattles and it sounds pretty bad. I placed some foam pads behind the license plate and tightened the trunk latch but none of those improved the rattle. Is there anything else I can do to improve the sound besides paying a lot for dynamat?

Thanks

Hello,

I have 2 10' Kicker subs in the trunk of my 2017 Honda Civic. On certain songs, the trunk rattles and it sounds pretty bad. I placed some foam pads behind the license plate and tightened the trunk latch but none of those improved the rattle. Is there anything else I can do to improve the sound besides paying a lot for dynamat?

Thanks
u can use mat., easy to put on this stuff is so thick 1 layer can help, 2 be better though 250 mil thick 3-5x what most is but it's not cheap http://gpcaraudio.com/gp-stfu-v2-250mil-20-sqft-5-sheets/

look around for anything that will rattle.... jack, jack handle, spare tire/mount, trunk hinge rails, i guess thats what theyre called (under rear deck?)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.