Door Deadening / 'First Gen CTS

Participant count
  • Participant list

cas0586

WV
Any tips/suggestions on how to go about deadening these door panels? Ive seen  lots of videos but none with these door control modules and ow to work around them. I will be using noico.

juGRD6s.jpg

I used ABS plastic sheets screwed on top of those door parts so I could access later if need be and just siliconed to seal around them.Rest i Matted the entire doors and placed on back of inside door panel also, help deaden the door .I used a heat gun and rolled on to make a good adhere process.Just enough make it sticky not to melt.Approx 3-4 layers on my truck 2 layers on inside door panel. cut small sheets so easier to place and work with.You can find 1/8"-1/4" ABS sheets shipped off Ebay

Be sure to clean your doors pretty good before applying any Matt. Alcohol is cheap and works very well. Drys pretty quick also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.