I'm so happy!!!

ThxOne
Premium Member

The Boss
My sister just got herself her first "new" car today. A 2017 Jeep Renegade. The first thing she did was come to her big brother... me... and said what can we do? I want to put a stereo in it and I want to keep the factory head unit. I said we can do plenty!!! Her stipulations are she wants a 100% Rockford Fosgate system and it has to be less than $1500. No problem there :)

Here is the complete list:

Rear Door Speakers - Punch Prime 2-way 6X9 - $45
Front Door Speakers - RF Pro 2-way 6X9 - $126
Sub - Punch P3D4 10" or 12" - $129 - $149
Signal Processor to retain factory head-unit and controls - RF DSR1 - $240
Amplifier - RF Punch 5 Channel Amp - 1000wrms - P1000X5 - $452

Total - $1012 - I have some room for wood, interconnects and wiring. I am going to have so much fun!!!!

I tried to tell my sister its not a real Jeep and even the salesman insisted it is... I said where is the 4 wheel drive? The conversation was over. As a Jeep owner, I took offense to it being a Jeep. Even my Grand Cherokee ZJ is BARELY a Jeep. It goes Wrangler, XJ, ZJ, WJ... then just other things with Jeep badging.

Nude pics of his sister?? I get the joke but I'm super glad he doesn't have any hahahahahaha. What if he would have said yes? 

Here ya go, some noods

20180808_080708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.