more issues with my nex unit

Participant count
  • Participants list

youdoofus

Skibidi
so, i think i have finally got used to the deck enough to not complain about it anymore LoL but something popped up that irks me. I use google play music for my media and when bluetooth streaming, after about a second of initial music play, the music attenuates and feels like an eq is turned on. i know the app has an eq built in, but ive tried turning every audio enhancement off with no luck. anyone else have this happen to them as well? i dont use pandora or any other paid streaming app, so i cant try those for comparison. i do have amazon prime so their music streaming is available to me, but havent tried it yet. Odd thing is that when i connect it via usb, it doesnt do the same thing. removing that variable, it makes me think its something to do with bluetooth, but im not sold on that idea just yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.