brands you know are good but have an illogical disdain for

American Bass has been garbage lately (there still semi good but going downhill fast). 

They use to be local dealer only and only sold VFL series amps (great korean amps that do rated).

Now there selling out and sell  shitty Chinese amps online (VFL hybrid, HD series, Phantom) that have fake ratings and those ******** had the nerve to recently release "VFL Comp series" amps that are Korean but so cheap internally that they still don't do rated .

They basically took the only good amp they ever made and slapped "comp series" on the end hoping suckers would think it was the original VFL series quality while they saved money cheaping out on the internals

Those fuckers don't even list the VFL on there website and it's only good amp they ever made........... 

The best subs they make (XR/HD) require electrical upgrades to get them moving so there's no real point in buying them...... (if your spending the money to upgrade electrical you might as well spend a tad more and get a custom built sub) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not a fan of kicker, or kenwood

Skar audio I wont touch, or tantric, or ct sounds

While I'm no fan of jl I wont argue they make a good product and i run them if i think they are the best i can do like in my duramax now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.