Omega

Participant count
  • Participant list

dbjunior
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ma
Juat wondering what people's thoughts are on the fi omega. Ive emailed them a few times about the team v2 and found out they will be offering a 4th friendly version of the omega soon. Plan on running 4 18's on 4 taramps 8k's. Currently running 4 3 in coil subs on  2 taramps 8k's. The motor strength of my current subs is a little low as the gap is ment for an 8layer and in order for it to be a good forth sub i had to build with a 4 layer. The team subs have a lot more motor force and are 4th friendly but they recommend the cooling option for the power i planned to run. They said it slightly reduces motor strength that could result in a slightly reduced score but better for demos. I asked if the omega could be built for a 4th and they said it was already in the works. Should have more motor strength than the team and better cooling.

No clue on the omega other then you gotta have deep pockets. About 2 hours ago I allllmost pulled the plug on a btl neo 15 they have on sale but I stopped myself 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbjunior

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dbjunior
ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date