boland audio

Participant count
  • Participants list
Absolutely. Bernie is one of the “legends”, bringing the Art series amps and Orion to the forefront. I’m certain his Boland amps are top of the line, as they should be at $2k a pop...

Post up some internals, this sounds good and I wanna see.
i cant :(  im at work and its only on facebook and i dont want to have my machine have a record of going to a FB ip address, but its ok for me to be on here all day long LOL

i think im going to call them on my lunch, ive been told that Bernie Boland is a super nice and down to earth guy who likes chatting with folks about his products

dude, i found one NIB for $700 on ebay. This dudes work looks amazing!!
Do it bro! The presale price was $600 on all his new amps. Now they are pretty proud of them. I haven’t seen any reviews from anyone yet, so I’m not even sure how many people are using them.

If you have no budget, you should definitely look at Revelation Audio amps...

Post up some internals, this sounds good and I wanna see.

F44B8A5E-DAE3-441D-9738-366EEB36EA5E.png

Do it bro! The presale price was $600 on all his new amps. Now they are pretty proud of them. I haven’t seen any reviews from anyone yet, so I’m not even sure how many people are using them.

If you have no budget, you should definitely look at Revelation Audio amps...
Boland Audio very much seems like the absolute real deal. Bernie Boland is responsible for the designing and creation of the original HCCA amps from the golden era of cheater amps. 

if i had no budget, id run his stuff all day

I think this came up last year at some point.  Yeah, amps look great, will probably perform great and last for decades,  and I'm sure he's a solid engineer, but why on Earth build a class A/B amp for car audio in this day and age?

I mean if you're going to go gimmicky to pander to snobophiles just throw a couple tubes in the pre-amp section, otherwise, modern class D technology is way past the point where there's any reason to avoid it.

I think this came up last year at some point.  Yeah, amps look great, will probably perform great and last for decades,  and I'm sure he's a solid engineer, but why on Earth build a class A/B amp for car audio in this day and age?

I mean if you're going to go gimmicky to pander to snobophiles just throw a couple tubes in the pre-amp section, otherwise, modern class D technology is way past the point where there's any reason to avoid it.
hmph... i didnt see it last year, my bad if its a repeat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.