Autotek SMA1300.2 Amp Dyno

Participant count
  • Participant list
Truly a must have amp....

I know car audio isn’t regulated by the federal trade commission but there should be a class action lawsuit for blatantly scamming customers. 

Even tho we know just by looking at the thing it’s not going to make rated there are more people out there that would buy this thinking it will 

Last edited by a moderator:
saw this one, clicked the thumbs up. not for the amp tho LoL i try to remember to thumbs up all your videos Ryan, but can you throw some different background music in there? you should make a clip of snippets of copyrighted music that are short enough each to not infringe upon them

i got a practically new AT 1600.1 based on that and the crunch 1500 test i'd guess it's 355 rm anyone want it lol.. sad thing is it's not worth shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.