Jump to content


Kelvartis

Twisted Sounds Amps?

Recommended Posts

Did they completely go out of business?  I got a 1.3k a while back and loved it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kelvartis said:

Did they completely go out of business?  I got a 1.3k a while back and loved it..

yeah i think they gone., ssa pulled all the ts amps off site.. look at wolfram most of those have same board ts1.3= wolfram 1500 (tested 1600)


KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the owner was peddling meth and using the company as a cover 


I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, wew lad said:

the owner was peddling meth and using the company as a cover 

No shit? This isn't another Reddit conspiracy is it? I know how you folks like to get carried away.


Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

No shit? This isn't another Reddit conspiracy is it? I know how you folks like to get carried away.

Jeff made a post about it a few weeks ago. Most of it's on facebook - which I haven't followed. But I did view the post made one of the co-owners. If you look up the guys name he's been busted for meth a few times in the past


I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did have some good meth.


2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wew lad said:

Jeff made a post about it a few weeks ago. Most of it's on facebook - which I haven't followed. But I did view the post made one of the co-owners. If you look up the guys name he's been busted for meth a few times in the past

yeah i read that too.. looks like they totally done.


KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, wew lad said:

Jeff made a post about it a few weeks ago. Most of it's on facebook - which I haven't followed. But I did view the post made one of the co-owners. If you look up the guys name he's been busted for meth a few times in the past

Wow.


Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Popwarhomie said:

He did have some good meth.

Stingy bitch.


Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

Stingy bitch.

Twat did you say? I cunt hear you.


2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 10:59 PM, Slo_Ride said:

No shit? This isn't another Reddit conspiracy is it? I know how you folks like to get carried away.

I asked the same thing, and a few minutes Google searching his name turned up the newspaper stories of the guy getting popped for selling meth.

This is one of the reasons that some people pay a bit more money for established brands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 12:34 PM, Popwarhomie said:

He did have some good meth.

pfffft, he wasnt no Heisenberg....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, hispls said:

I asked the same thing, and a few minutes Google searching his name turned up the newspaper stories of the guy getting popped for selling meth.

This is one of the reasons that some people pay a bit more money for established brands. 

yep, its sad but true. the amp side of the business was ran independently of the sub side, but the owners of the sub side decided to fold as well as they werent really to stand alone with just subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, youdoofus said:

yep, its sad but true. the amp side of the business was ran independently of the sub side, but the owners of the sub side decided to fold as well as they werent really to stand alone with just subs

JY Power owned the sub line didn't they? They didn't fold as a company, just got rid of the Twisted Woofer line.


2004 Honda Pilot

320 amp Singer Alt, six DC Audio XL 12's. two DC Audio 9.0k's, DC Audio 175.4, four McLaren MLM-6a mids, two McLaren MLT-2 tweets, Pioneer 80PRS, two JY Power 80ah Lithium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TRaGiK said:

JY Power owned the sub line didn't they? They didn't fold as a company, just got rid of the Twisted Woofer line.

i believe that is correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's free & easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×