Twisted Sounds Amps?

No ****? This isn't another Reddit conspiracy is it? I know how you folks like to get carried away.
Jeff made a post about it a few weeks ago. Most of it's on facebook - which I haven't followed. But I did view the post made one of the co-owners. If you look up the guys name he's been busted for meth a few times in the past

Jeff made a post about it a few weeks ago. Most of it's on facebook - which I haven't followed. But I did view the post made one of the co-owners. If you look up the guys name he's been busted for meth a few times in the past
yeah i read that too.. looks like they totally done.

No ****? This isn't another Reddit conspiracy is it? I know how you folks like to get carried away.
I asked the same thing, and a few minutes Google searching his name turned up the newspaper stories of the guy getting popped for selling meth.

This is one of the reasons that some people pay a bit more money for established brands. 

I asked the same thing, and a few minutes Google searching his name turned up the newspaper stories of the guy getting popped for selling meth.

This is one of the reasons that some people pay a bit more money for established brands. 
yep, its sad but true. the amp side of the business was ran independently of the sub side, but the owners of the sub side decided to fold as well as they werent really to stand alone with just subs

yep, its sad but true. the amp side of the business was ran independently of the sub side, but the owners of the sub side decided to fold as well as they werent really to stand alone with just subs
JY Power owned the sub line didn't they? They didn't fold as a company, just got rid of the Twisted Woofer line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.