• Crescendo Audio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incriminator Audio

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Ascendant Audio

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Hawkins

So I know this isn't the correct format for looking for new subs, but I've come across a dilemma. I was dead set on Sundown subs, but come across a few other brands that look promising as well. All in all, I'm looking at two 10" subs that have a mounting depth of less than 7" due to space restrictions. I will include a poll to see what you guys think?

i voted sundown because they do well and have few options.. but u will have to be specific on which subs because for sealed i'd say the ia flatlyne would be best... also we need to know how much power u have and if u have enough airspace for each sub

i voted sundown because they do well and have few options.. but u will have to be specific on which subs because for sealed i'd say the ia flatlyne would be best... also we need to know how much power u have and if u have enough airspace for each sub
Currently I have an SAZ 1500D, and as far as my measurements add up (because I've only measured out for the Sundown SA-10's because that's what I was originally set on) I have enough air space for the 1.25 cubic feet per chamber on the SA-10's

Currently I have an SAZ 1500D, and as far as my measurements add up (because I've only measured out for the Sundown SA-10's because that's what I was originally set on) I have enough air space for the 1.25 cubic feet per chamber on the SA-10's
1.5cf maybe better need to model them in box with your power to get correct port area  because port disp will largely dictate how much airspace u have left (if space it tight).. ascendant had nice subs so does ia they are more $ though, the xtr pro does have some fans but i'd think the sa's (even E's) be better on your power.. many just don't like dc, the 1 15 i heard was loud af but that lvl6 on 4krms too..

the list of promising subs could be a mile long and you can drive yourself crazy with all the brands. You just need to decide what you want from the sub and pick one that will excel at what you want.

This thread wasn't meant to be about which sub in specific. Aimed more towards which brand would be the better brand as far as quality, customer service, etc in their 10" category
You completely missed his entire point and didn't answer his question which kinda defeats the purpose of posting on a help forum........

Different brands excel or are designed for certain aspects (target price range, target box size, SPL or SQ, sealed or ported, premade or made to order, type of music your trying to play......ect).

Don't target brand specifically, target a sub that will excel are YOUR application 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...