stereo integrity mag d2 15" subwoofer (socal local pickup)

Participant count
  • Participant list

evilkokonut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Socal
Been sitting in my garage for about 9 years. Looking for $100 local pickup only. I drive between San Diego, OC, and IE regularly. Dual 2 ohms, was working as of when it was pulled from my car. No longer into car audio anymore. 

si2.jpg

si1.jpg

I know you said no...but if you decide to ship, i'll take it. Zip is 14546 in case you change. Just let me know the total.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

All the components(though I think the tweeters are oos) the sql10 and matching passive radiators are on discounted preorder too
Those pair of 12s with the right enclosure and tuned as well as powered properly should perform much better than the single 15, provided you have...
Well I think mounting depth with be shorter on the BM 11, and of course surface area is more on the MKV 12. The 11 is more of a niche driver than...
While we call the M3 Carbon our midrange it is actually a wideband loudspeaker capable of playing from 125 Hz up to 20,000 Hz. We recommend a...

About this thread

evilkokonut

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
evilkokonut
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date