SITE LOOKS GREAT

For me the site is a terrible mess on IE (what I'm forced to use at work) and still doesn't work on Tapatalk. On Safari through my Iphone it still says that its in process of ugrading. Weird

For me the site is a terrible mess on IE (what I'm forced to use at work) and still doesn't work on Tapatalk. On Safari through my Iphone it still says that its in process of ugrading. Weird
I imagine it is still a WIP.  They got the site up and upgraded which was the primary goal, and now on a newer platform they can probably do tweaks and changes much more fluidly and they count because those tweaks and changes are their newer platform which is supported much more widely I assume.  Do they have a site suggestion page started anywhere yet?

I see the "Topics" thing down on the right side so it looks like that is the new version of the latest threads thing that we're all used to seeing up top.

I see the "Topics" thing down on the right side so it looks like that is the new version of the latest threads thing that we're all used to seeing up top.
Good catch.

That definitely needs to be top row center, it really was the only really solid feature of the old look.  

I also noticed that "Admin" just joined last week.   Who is the new admin?  Will there be proper mods here once more?  Will Papermaker ever come back and hit his 160?

I imagine it is still a WIP.  They got the site up and upgraded which was the primary goal, and now on a newer platform they can probably do tweaks and changes much more fluidly and they count because those tweaks and changes are their newer platform which is supported much more widely I assume.  Do they have a site suggestion page started anywhere yet?
Yeah at home now on Chrome and it looks great. Just checked Safari on the iPhone and its good there now too.

Tapatalk is still down.  That may be permanent though.

The newest posts is working on being brought back online up at the top.
Newest posts is kind of a mess since one busy thread will slide everything else down too far on the page, I'd ditch that or move it elsewhere.  Even giving likes adds to that feed and slides other topics.  Active threads was a far better system, and the one down on the right on the current site seems the most similar and useful tool to navigate newly updated threads.

Also, care to introduce yourself to the group? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.