BOOMINGRANDPA

got box covered in vynil

27 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

Lol peeps. Sugar candy shaped like a baby chicken. Every time he says that  all I think of. 

Ok gramps I'm not messing with ya if you want that just let me know.  I might be able to get it sent out as early as tomorrow. 

If you pm i might not answer till late. I'm on the road right now. I'm not too good at navigating the mobile site yet 

nah it won't be soon.

Edited by BOOMINGRANDPA

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

36 minutes ago, ciaonzo said:

You doin' the bingo thing yet?

I'm just kidding, you're cool with me. Just stop saying "peeps", that shit is annoying.

i stopped it for the most part because u said that but will never stop saying FU!! lol.. see if this link works just posted, like i said my mic distorts with the sub on so really can't tell how it sounds in car and this is on rebassed track. other songs are actually louder on mids and highs than this

Edited by BOOMINGRANDPA

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

3 hours ago, BOOMINGRANDPA said:

i stopped it for the most part because u said that but will never stop saying FU!! lol.. see if this link works just posted, like i said my mic distorts with the sub on so really can't tell how it sounds in car and this is on rebassed track. other songs are actually louder on mids and highs than this

I'm totally joking, broseph. You do you and don't worry about anything I say. I am almost never being completely serious but it's hard to tell that sort of thing over the innnerwebz.

I think it sounds pretty good, all things considered. All that matters is you like the way everything sounds, you been doing it long enough.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

2 minutes ago, ciaonzo said:

I'm totally joking, broseph. You do you and don't worry about anything I say. I am almost never being completely serious but it's hard to tell that sort of thing over the innnerwebz.

I think it sounds pretty good, all things considered. All that matters is you like the way everything sounds, you been doing it long enough.

thanks. like i said if there was a fairly easy way to get some 8's in the doors that might make me want to do it and get an amp.. i just don't thinking tripling the power to a coax with like a 92 db rating is worth it

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

On 8/10/2018 at 5:36 PM, BOOMINGRANDPA said:

here's my new 65 pound house cat (he lays around and don't bark) he's a good old man.. but like i said really i just don't think it's worth running speaker wire and rca over (i only drive 30 miles a week).. i'll video my mids outside car and show it to u.

WP_20180730_21_22_32_Pro.jpg

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:
On 8/10/2018 at 5:36 PM, BOOMINGRANDPA said:

here's my new 65 pound house cat (he lays around and don't bark) he's a good old man.. but like i said really i just don't think it's worth running speaker wire and rca over (i only drive 30 miles a week).. i'll video my mids outside car and show it to u.

WP_20180730_21_22_32_Pro.jpg

Throw this fucker on the grill and feed it to the slackers you're buying food for. Win win win. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now