got box covered in vynil

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
i think it came out pretty well kinda pricey though..        
unuaACH.jpg

Looks good. How much did you pay?
$100. they seed each piece together and pulled it over it like a slip cover glue and stapled it..  woulda been easier to wrap around like carpet but this is a good look.. u see they even made the port look good covered the staple with some black stuff but i had to pull it out it made my port 25% smaller lol..

Yeah, I thought the port looked small. $100 isn't too bad.
it looks fine without it. i called them asked if they stapled the gray in 1st so i could pull the black out he said yes we were just trying to make it pretty lol. they told me they'd paint it black but it looks fine with just the gray can barely see it anyway i left the tiny piece on bottom..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.