Wtf ? I am lost lol

Participant count
  • Participant list

ChaseinBass

CarAudio.com Veteran
Calif
What up everyone ? I thought this ***** went up in flames ? and was never coming back lol !  Well guys I sold old blue and made a sweet deal on an emaculate 2007 crew cab mint for sure ! Selling most everything out of blue and going smaller stealth mode in the new truck . Can anyone tell my old azz how to set the screen so when I log in it shows all the activity in all the forums like the old system ?

CA9E5B63-B5CD-4A50-8471-3E109FA954E2.jpeg

8BD26744-D545-4EB5-A3CF-1E81A92E2180.jpeg

Thats the thing I miss the most so far. But If you click on "activity" it will show new post.

Truck looks nice. 
Thanks man , how you doing ?  Going small time this go around maybe like 4K on four 8s or something ? Going with pioneer avhw4400 nex Hu so I can have Apple car play this time.

Hey, getting that is really a tough thing but you should go with that like it's nothing. Getting a ride is always the best option, so you could take a cheap car rental in Orlando and be on top of the situation. Cause it's always better to have wheels on your own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.