door speaker static and sound issues

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello,

I recently wired the door speakers to the factory wiring with new door speaker wire, ran it straight to the back to hook up my amp which I didn't do yet. However, I have audio coming out of the front left door speaker but none from the others except static from the front right speaker. I know in my old car, once I unhooked the door speaker amp, there was no sound at all.

Anyway, how I wired it were the door speaker positives for a 2 channel setup, remote turn on to the remote turn to the radio and the remote turn on to the second amp.

Not sure what I did wrong or should I plug in the RCA's, power, speaker wire, and ground to the amp then see if it works as I have 2 RCA's in for the sub amp and 2 in for the door speaker amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
What vehicle do you have,year and model ?Do you have an aftermarket radio installed or using stock radio?What amps are you running and what speakers are you running as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.