wired android auto

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
so, i just connected my new phone (Samsung 2018 A8) to my deck via usb for the first time since owning it for the last month or so, and android auto is awesome when its fully functioning!! gives you nav on the deck without that $230 add-on item!! only drag is that it has to be physically connected, and im not such a big fan of that. Is there no way of getting the same functionality over bt/

so, i just connected my new phone (Samsung 2018 A8) to my deck via usb for the first time since owning it for the last month or so, and android auto is awesome when its fully functioning!! gives you nav on the deck without that $230 add-on item!! only drag is that it has to be physically connected, and im not such a big fan of that. Is there no way of getting the same functionality over bt/
Wireless does exist but its expensive. But I agreaa. Android Auto is super sweet. Simple, fast and just works
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ugh.... figures LoL
but yeah, it is the bomb!!!
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_113DNX995S/Kenwood-Excelon-DNX995S.html?tp=20212&awkw=433990950639&awat=pla&awnw=g&awcr=263145085586&awdv=m&awug=9007687&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnNvaBRCmARIsAOfZq-3NUbVS9NSUXyyXeNCFyVhBMIEFBSTodYVKTqf1-sESBEROdQ-OAxYaAojNEALw_wcB
I wish my SHO had Android auto. Or at least the ability to take the radio out. I think I can upgrade to Ford sync 3 but its expensive too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dear lord!! That's a tad more spendy than my nex unit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.