WTB: (2) AMERICAN BASS XFL 12s or similar

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm thinking about getting those but I'm not sure because my box is 4 cubes net tuned to 32hz. After displacement it'll be around 1.8 to 1.85 cubes per sub. Might be a bit too small for the XFLs so I was thinking the SA 12s because they like smaller boxes. I'll be running 1800 watts.

I'm thinking about getting those but I'm not sure because my box is 4 cubes net tuned to 32hz. After displacement it'll be around 1.8 to 1.85 cubes per sub. Might be a bit too small for the XFLs so I was thinking the SA 12s because they like smaller boxes. I'll be running 1800 watts.
yeah 1 xfl or fu750 would be great on that power..

What about the American bass tnt?
2 of them should be good.. we had a guy here that had 2 but idk who it was.. the last model had stitched cones new ones do't it's not as good as the other of course but as far as running 2 on your power it should do well..

A pair of XFL 10s in 4.0 at 32 htz will get down very well on that power

The xfl subs are 3” coils where the sa subs are 2.5” coils. Both are good subs. But I’d go with the xfl. FYI no eBay seller is authorized to sell Ab so be careful. I sell the 12s for $195 each shipped. New with full warranty in the lower states

I pm'd you this if you are interested.

skar 3.jpg

skar 2.jpg

skar 1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.