Buck builds a single 15 box

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
I cut these pieces with a circular saw on some dude's back porch and assembled it with very limited tools. Turned out well. Box is for a DC level 3 15. It's @ 33 hz.

Paint on the box is still being decided on, waiting for the sub to get here. Amp is a cheaper 2 channel for now, will upgrade to a monoblock in the future. This isn't my box, a friend's box, it is.

wHxhgBG.png

MNOxzwJ.png

i8V7XQq.jpg

YSzHR9e.jpg

W8ojll9.jpg

c4DJbdS.jpg

gi4ijFg.jpg

qZVwmAz.jpg

zZ4RMnC.jpg

I did it free hand with a circular saw lol. I don't personally have a lot of tools but I at least got a couple of clamps to use from dude so that's one of the most important things.

This little thing should rock.

Not bad. About to build a sealed box for a IDQ12 using my 4 speed jigsaw freehand. Cuts pretty quick and straight enough.

Are you adding 45's in the corners?

I cut all my holes with a jig saw. Nuttin to it.
All you need is a paint paddle and 2 drywall screws. Measure the radius you need then use 1 screw as the centerpoint to hold down the paddle and the other screw where you want the line with the tip poking out about 1/8 inch from the bottom of the paint paddle.

Easy circle scribe that even fits in Gramps's budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.