FS: Skar Audio EVL 15 D2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Skar Audio EVL 15 dual 2 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like NEW. Literally turned it on and discovered my box is too small for it.

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or FedEx

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

First off let me start off with I’m interested. Secondly I’m curious to know what happened that made you instantly realize the box was too small? Why not just build a bigger box for it? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.