Can’t find box specs!

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='MattinMO']@ciaonzo seems to be the tc sounds expect on the forum[/QUOTE]Here, have a good look at this old school webpage and at the bottom you'll find some recommendations that will largely cover whatever you're trying to do. This version of the TC9 is the closest match to your driver so you'll be good to go. Just suit your listening preferences and power application.

TC Sounds (TC-9)

I had the program calculate some of the missing parameters

4a0oYJ4.png

IMO the preloaded database in that program alone is worth the $130.
I hear you. I have the original release so I think I'm missing out on some of the preloaded goodies and the convenience that would provide. I just plug everything in as I need to, not a huge deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.