Buying Car with after market audio need experienced review

zinini

sell listed their order on the page whats the quality of the parts he installed?

ol9XyjG.png

those are not quality products, just cheap crap they sell to the masses, only thing decent is the kicker amp. i would not pay extra for the vehicle because of the audio in it if that is what you're asking...

those are not quality products, just cheap crap they sell to the masses, only thing decent is the kicker amp. i would not pay extra for the vehicle because of the audio in it if that is what you're asking...
Hes selling the car for a really fair price even with the "upgrades" . Are they bad enough to avoid the car all together?

Its decent stuff for the masses, no one on a car audio forum will be impressed tho. If the car is a good deal consider it a bonus.

Hes selling the car for a really fair price even with the "upgrades" . Are they bad enough to avoid the car all together?
no because u can take the subs out get better ones and later get a bigger amp sell that stuff.. i wouldn't pay more than $500 for all that it is used too..

As long as he's not inflating the price of the car to recoup his money spent on the audio then I don't see any reason to avoid it.
As others have said the headunit and amp are okay.

The subs are lowend and are in a crappy box but its technically better than 99% of people who have no subs in there car. If you did buy this car you could always just sell the subs/box and use that money to invest in a better setup (selling the sub setup would probably cover the cost of getting a custom box for a single 12 inch and then all you would have to pay for out of pocket is the new sub)

As others have said, if he isn't asking over pp bb and the vehicle is priced similar to others in your area I'd consider the stereo a good selling point. Though it's not worth paying much over. If I saw two exact cars for sale and one had a half decent stereo I'd choose the one with the stereo. 1) Because it was professionally done (Quality varies, but still). 2)You can rip it out, sell it and buy different stuff if needed (Value)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.