Rms mark.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Got the math behind that?
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
With a load being 1 ohm, volts and amps should be equal (On a TRUE 1 ohm load), in which case the math is V/A=1, V*A=2500W, 50Vx50A=2500W

Granted that is with a resistive load. If your reactive load is rising to 2 ohms your VAC need to be at 70.5... however that amp won't put out a VAC of 70.5 as that is beyond its capability at 2ohms....

So...set it at 50??

With a load being 1 ohm, volts and amps should be equal (On a TRUE 1 ohm load), in which case the math is V/A=1, V*A=2500W, 50Vx50A=2500W
Granted that is with a resistive load. If your reactive load is rising to 2 ohms your VAC need to be at 70.5... however that amp won't put out a VAC of 70.5 as that is beyond its capability at 2ohms....
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.