Equalizer Settings HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list
I’m looking for that depth and clear sounds and deep bass. I have the set up, just wondering how to properly tune my EQ. Any suggestions on apps, tuning techniques, etc.? I feel like I had that depth BEFORE I installed my EQ. The deep bass just sounds like it’s under water sometimes. Here’s what I’m rocking: Pioneer GM-D9605, LC7i, Clarion EQS755, Infinity PR6500CS, Infinity 62.11I, Kicker 43TCWRT122

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
The intention of the eq is to create a flat curve if you have peaks and nulls. If you are competing for sq, try to get the sound as flat as...
I own a 2016 Lincoln MKT. I purchased a FORScan chip to increase the power handling of my aftermarket speakers. However, I'm having trouble...
You are going to need to beef up your sub stage in that vehicle to get that kind of bass response. A good pair of American Bass XFL 10s or 12s or...

About this thread

SoCalLexus

SoCalLexus
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef