what are the best dsp for the money right now?

the dayton sure looks like a deal i guess i have to check some vids out and see if i preffer the dayton over the Rockford or even the minidsp...since these 3 seem to be in my price range

well seeing the dayton is new cant find much vids with the interface but the dsr1 has built in bluetooth and looks like it has tonnes of flexibility for just 250

Ok so i downloaded both dayton and the dsr1 apps for the price dayton isnt bad but the dsr1 have more bands of eq to adjust more cross over slopes to choose from... plus the dsr1 has bluetooth built right in while with the dayton u have to buy a separate bluetooth dongle to connect to a phone or tablet hmmm

well seeing the dayton is new cant find much vids with the interface but the dsr1 has built in bluetooth and looks like it has tonnes of flexibility for just 250
It looks like the Dayton Audio DSP-408 is on sale, right now, for $149. Might be worth the fewer crossover slopes and EQ bands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.