Old school new guy here.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Larzzzz

I haven't had a system in my trucks for over 20 years and I'm getting the itch to do one now.

Yeah, I'm old school... Before RCA jacks were the standard... I've blown the dust off of a couple a/d/s PH 15, 6 channel amps and had them bench tested. I got a nice deal on the head unit, soooo. The plan is to run 6 channel active for the front, and use the hu itself for the rear. Minor fill if someone is sitting in the back seat. They'll be faded off otherwise.

Time to do some reading...

I myself like rear fill and is needed for passengers. As stated, fading when there are no passengers is always welcomed.I see nothing wrong with it.Ive been in Car Audio for a very long time myself, and can say that Ive appreciated the RCAs rather than Hi-level input wiring,lol. I still have some older A amps that work very nice and utilize the wire to RCA adapters for the purpose.LOL.

Welcome to the site.Willing to learn from others and get input on newer installs always to try stay educated and gain new experiences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.