Sundown SA-10 Rev-3 Questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

ThxOne
Premium Member

The Boss
I see that a lot of you like Sundown subs and I am curious about a specific model. I have a Punch P3 dual 4ohm 10 and it sounds great... Would you say that a 10" SA-10 Rev-3 dual 4 ohm is better sub for sub? Why or why not? Would it be good for accurate sound or is it a bass-head sub... or both?

I have ultimately decided to add a second 10" to my bottom end and I like the Punch, but........

The more I pay attention to what I am listening to and the way I listen to all the different types of music the more I realize that I need more than one 10 and they need to be snappy, punchy little punks but need to be able to move my nose hairs violently from time to time.

I am pretty sure that two 10" punch P3's will do this at 1ohm with approx. 1500w. Would the SA-10's do it better with that same power?

First one
image.png
As in... accurate?

I will vouch for the E's. Fantastic subs for the price and will perform great on that power. Had 2 of them ported and it sounded good and got loud. Brother in law has them now and loves them.

XFL 10s get down really nasty when needed,and sound pretty nice at most low levels in a decently ported enclosure.My go to subs mainly

XFL 10s get down really nasty when needed,and sound pretty nice at most low levels in a decently ported enclosure.My go to subs mainly
Throw a pair in 4.0@32 Htz on a decent 2-3k amp.They do very nice for the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.