Anything better than a Pioneer D9605 for the price?

Participant count
  • Participant list

tooshort_128
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm about to purchase a 5 channel and wonder if there is any better bang for my buck than the Pioneer 9605. I was looking at the PPI 900.5 and NVX 900.5 but the Pioneer has the edge in power on the sub channel. All can be easily had for $200 which is where I want to keep the budget.

I'm about to purchase a 5 channel and wonder if there is any better bang for my buck than the Pioneer 9605. I was looking at the PPI 900.5 and NVX 900.5 but the Pioneer has the edge in power on the sub channel. All can be easily had for $200 which is where I want to keep the budget.
Watch this

Kenwood is a bit more $. Just another option.

I was looking at 5 ch amps but decided to go with the Pioneer 8604 and 9601.

I’m definitely staying with a single 5 channel setup. I was originally going with 2 but want to scale back a bit. I’m coming from a tc sounds lms-r on 1300rms and don’t need that much anymore.

I’m definitely staying with a single 5 channel setup. I was originally going with 2 but want to scale back a bit. I’m coming from a tc sounds lms-r on 1300rms and don’t need that much anymore.
pioneer is very hard to beat for power, dependability and price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.