tooshort_128

Anything better than a Pioneer D9605 for the price?

I'm about to purchase a 5 channel and wonder if there is any better bang for my buck than the Pioneer 9605. I was looking at the PPI 900.5 and NVX 900.5 but the Pioneer has the edge in power on the sub channel. All can be easily had for $200 which is where I want to keep the budget.

Factory integration in progress!!

REFS: groundpound4200, NeedDirections, connersdad19, psych0ticnemes1, tez4life, 4OZGLOVES, gazayute

I'm about to purchase a 5 channel and wonder if there is any better bang for my buck than the Pioneer 9605. I was looking at the PPI 900.5 and NVX 900.5 but the Pioneer has the edge in power on the sub channel. All can be easily had for $200 which is where I want to keep the budget.

Watch this

Kenwood is a bit more $. Just another option.

I was looking at 5 ch amps but decided to go with the Pioneer 8604 and 9601.

this is last 5 channel amp poll thread from 2 months ago.. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/637035-5-channel-amp-poll.html if u want lots of bass i'd get the 9601 and 2nd mid/high amp..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

I’m definitely staying with a single 5 channel setup. I was originally going with 2 but want to scale back a bit. I’m coming from a tc sounds lms-r on 1300rms and don’t need that much anymore.

Factory integration in progress!!

REFS: groundpound4200, NeedDirections, connersdad19, psych0ticnemes1, tez4life, 4OZGLOVES, gazayute

I’m definitely staying with a single 5 channel setup. I was originally going with 2 but want to scale back a bit. I’m coming from a tc sounds lms-r on 1300rms and don’t need that much anymore.

pioneer is very hard to beat for power, dependability and price

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now