WTB: 2000w AMP TO RUN 4 PIONEER PREMIER PRO SUBS @1 Ohm

pokey1kenobi

Md
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

they are TS-W2501D2 800W RMS in a sealed 4-10 box. let me know what you have I'm ready to buy, but cost is partially a factor

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a Deaf Bonce 2000.1d for $300 shipped

depending on how fast u need it wolfram has a pre order for a c2400 that tested over 2400 for $199 but u may not get it til like november or something.. u trying to 1 4 2k amps or just 1?, because i ran over 900rms to the 3004 pro rated at 600 for over 6 months., the subs u got can easily take 1k each..

depending on how fast u need it wolfram has a pre order for a c2400 that tested over 2400 for $199 but u may not get it til like november or something.. u trying to 1 4 2k amps or just 1?, because i ran over 900rms to the 3004 pro rated at 600 for over 6 months., the subs u got can easily take 1k each..
yeah, need them asap for a festivat next week... Those are looking like a good deal but, Doooodidooooo..... can't wait

yeah, need them asap for a festivat next week... Those are looking like a good deal but, Doooodidooooo..... can't wait
if u doing 4 then $ would be a concern unless u just crazy rich so look at those ap 2k's they test close to 2k (bigblanks dyno channel on utube)

I'm talking to ryan about a soundstream 4k that might do 1800.. found some reviews ab them dying on people tho so AP doesn't sit well in my head from yrs of having a bad opinion ab that company..

AP dynoed 2379 @1Ohm...but grossly inefficient 57% 263A draw. Thats all the alternator I have

I'm talking to ryan about a soundstream 4k that might do 1800.. found some reviews ab them dying on people tho so AP doesn't sit well in my head from yrs of having a bad opinion ab that company.. AP dynoed 2379 @1Ohm...but grossly inefficient 57% 263A draw. Thats all the alternator I have
for once i agree with tahomo and it's why i asked if u were getting 1 amp but sounds like u may get more than 2k (i hope) so maybe look at 1 4.5-5k amp instead of 4 2k's and unless u have a nuclear power plant under the hood u may not power the 4 amps as well as 1 bigger amp..

oh no I'm only looking for one amp around 2000 Watts at 1Ohm. this isn't a competition this is just a party bus so to speak and I want some good sound in it for when we use it. I've got a 260 amp alternator and copper bus bars on the positive of the alternator and positive and negative of the battery with ofc 0 gauge welding cable

Wrong sectionDON'T get Soundstream...they have gone downhill

I would suggest Wolfram 3k it's 400 bucks.
The t1.4000dl he is talking to me about is actually decent... rated at 2K, does 1877 Certified, 2111 Uncertified, 2078 Dynamic at 1ohm... hit all its rated power numbers uncertified. It does need to be isolated from vibration.

The t1.4000dl he is talking to me about is actually decent... rated at 2K, does 1877 Certified, 2111 Uncertified, 2078 Dynamic at 1ohm... hit all its rated power numbers uncertified. It does need to be isolated from vibration.
well that's good to know I'm in an 89 school bus that is not exactly riding on bags. Lol. I mean are there some type of soft rubber standoffs I can make? maybe I can just suspend it by four corners corners with sting in the little amp cabinet

oh no I'm only looking for one amp around 2000 Watts at 1Ohm. this isn't a competition this is just a party bus so to speak and I want some good sound in it for when we use it. I've got a 260 amp alternator and copper bus bars on the positive of the alternator and positive and negative of the battery with ofc 0 gauge welding cable
man those subs are gonna want or should get more than 500 each before box rise.. i think the alphard blank has did 2400rms i'd get that if he says it 600more watts forsure.. those subs need it..

You may certainly be right but I'll add that along my route to power since having these Subs I read that underpowering them to a small degree below their 800 nominal was suggested. I couldn't tell you where it came from it wasn't the manual I don't think but it wasn't just an opinion on a thread. perhaps it's their recommended small sealed enclosure and design that suspends air between the spider the Cone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.