• Participants list

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

Dc power quad bracket for 5.3 6.0 motors

4 hairpin excessive amperage large case 350a alts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used acouple years. Maybe 5k miles on them.

Price:

$2000 local pick up deal for all

$450 per alt shipped

$500 bracket shipped with extra pulleys and 3 belts

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Located Michigan,

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

3xiFchG.jpg

More info on the alts please? 2 wire (positive post and 1 wire into the plug, like it looks)? ECM controlled?

Did you ever clamp their idle output?

I'm definitely interested in picking up one of them if you're willing to separate and sell me just one

More info on the alts please? 2 wire (positive post and 1 wire into the plug, like it looks)? ECM controlled?
Did you ever clamp their idle output?

I'm definitely interested in picking up one of them if you're willing to separate and sell me just one
$450 shipped each. I had one plugged into my stock plug and then the other three used the dc power harness... the plug that’s attached to them the blue is power and the yellow is remote/turn on. I never clampped them but they do rated, Nate as excessive wouldn’t lie

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

trying to get at you but inbox is full
text me 954 548-2605

jason
Inbox cleared

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.