JVC KW-M730BT Read Description!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Leamdav

Iowa
Item(s) for Sale: JVC KW-M730BT

Item(s) Description/Condition: this item is in really good condition. Some signs of wear around the case but not on the screen. It works perfectly fine. There is one issue however, the unit is secured locked. When I bought the unit and installed it there was a pin code password required. The previous owner never set one up. So after contacting JVC support, they did provide a work around, basically touch the screen in a specific figure and it will bypass the pin. I would provide this bypass to whoever purchased the unit. Otherwise it would need to be sent to JVC to get reset. This unit comes with all necessary connectors and harnesses that i received, main harness, two usb connectors, no GPS connector.

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping included in price.

JVC 730BT https://imgur.com/gallery/E4Ht8Gc

Item Pictures:

P7qT6jf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! What is the method you used to bypass the security code? I’m stuck in a dilemma. I replaced the battery in my car and the radio now asks for a security code which I don’t know the key to. Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.