Order it straight from Italy.

Participant count
  • Participants list
idk how to covert so i can read it but is this a 6th order prefab? don't think i've seen 1 before https://www.rgsound.it/h-12-bp_audio-system-id-43227.html
Description

Audio System H 12 BP Audio System H 12 BR Subwoofer H 12 Extreme series in 75-liter ventilated cabinet, made of MDF and a 25mm thick front panel.

Power 1600 Watt, impedance 2 Ohm, box dimensions: L = 760 mm · A = 380 mm · P = 330/470 mm.

Taken from website after google translated it

DescriptionAudio System H 12 BP Audio System H 12 BR Subwoofer H 12 Extreme series in 75-liter ventilated cabinet, made of MDF and a 25mm thick front panel.

Power 1600 Watt, impedance 2 Ohm, box dimensions: L = 760 mm · A = 380 mm · P = 330/470 mm.

Taken from website after google translated it
oh well.. i'd like to see inside it.. looks like 2 ports on high tuned side 1 port on low tuned side but never know.. u would think companies would make cheap 6th orders since subs would be more efficient..

im using google chome on my pc, and a popup comes up asking if i want to translate the page.
i'm on old pc maybe if i switch to chrome it would do that but i could that option anywhere on explorer or bing., never wanted to do it be so have no experience at it..

Damn wish I would of know about this a few weeks ago. Could of swung by and checked the place out.
my daughter was there 2 yrs came back last yr.. all she told me was they got cars cheap.. bought a van for $800 ran great cause soldiers don't wanta bring cars back so they sell cheap..

my daughter was there 2 yrs came back last yr.. all she told me was they got cars cheap.. bought a van for $800 ran great cause soldiers don't wanta bring cars back so they sell cheap..
To translate you'll need to download a translater or google. Just download and use Chrome. It's simple. You can go back and forth between Chrome and Explorer. What version of windows are you using?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.