Bat Terminals.

Participant count
  • Participant list
What are all of you using for battery terminals? i need one with atleast 1/0(or bigger) input, 1(4awg), and one or two for factory small wiring.
man i have some great knu terminals, they great because they're "low profile" and have covers but omg they a pain to take off.. the screws are on the bottom so u have to stick all wires in it tighten them then mount it onto battery and the allen screw is very low on side each one takes me about 5 mins to get off be cause it's so close to other stuff.. anyway i'll show u those in case u have tons of room around your battery, if not get some gp audio 4 or 6 spot terminals others similar to those everywhere.. this is before i added big 3 wires
cjGiWQD.jpg

You don't need an ISO unless you play a lot with the car off. With the car running the ISO is bypassed. Toolmaker for terminals
if i got a 2nd battery, itd be a diff size/age and id be worried about voltage differences pulling between each other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.