Figured it's time for a change...

mrj858
10+ year member

Adgih8.jpg

BWxNiM.jpg

There's 2 of them going in my 6th order...I'll have a sundown scv6k on each wired at .5
thank g o d i was afraid u were one of the guys that bought sub like that and had a 1500 audiopipe lol (and we'd have to explain why that sub needs 3krms).. i want 6th order so i can get louder on same power.. what emf subs do u have? shop in town sells them so i have held one., of course i was looking at the low baller basically a sundown E with higher rms i guess..

thank g o d i was afraid u were one of the guys that bought sub like that and had a 1500 audiopipe lol (and we'd have to explain why that sub needs 3krms).. i want 6th order so i can get louder on same power.. what emf subs do u have? shop in town sells them so i have held one., of course i was looking at the low baller basically a sundown E with higher rms i guess..
bro, he's loud as fk, you are in no position to criticize or assume lmfao.

They're V1 ermagerds on 18in sundown baskets....I think the only ones that I know of using the 18 sundown baskets? They came with the 6 spoke baskets when they were released.....Emf on the right...team sundown on the left

LX4Xgm.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.