Is the site slow for everyone else?

Yep, slow for me as well. Got the big 404 error the other day and I thought that might have been the end, lol.

I say let it die if everyone would rather be on facefuck, but fuck that platform as well. Garbage-ass narcissistic zombie culture mecca. Nobody cares what you're doing or what you're eating right now.

Burn it all, lol.

It was stupid slow and not even loading a few days ago. Today its been fine.

I honestly thought it was done and over when it wouldn't load at all. Will be a sad day but I see it coming.

I think me and Denim are the only 2 mods around. Unfortunately we have 0 power outside of deleting and moving threads or banning people.
You've done a good job, bro. Thank you.

I think me and Denim are the only 2 mods around. Unfortunately we have 0 power outside of deleting and moving threads or banning people.
Don't forget Mike.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

maybe it would help if they deleted every thread from like 10 yrs ago or so..
No.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I've had zero issues with the site.

Or just delete your account since its just a waste of bandwidth with all your useless posts.
Lol... now that's funny... or maybe the sheer amount of posts is causing it... 6600 in a year and a half?

JK gramps... you are really a contributor on subjects that I'd rather not touch... or at least you get the discussion started.

Nothin' but love man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.