Crunch PD1500.1 Amp Dyno

wow it's the almost double current draw at 1 ohm over 2 ohm to produce about same power that seems odd.. my old autotek 1600 has 2 25a fuses too bet it's the same amp, i thought it was doing 400rms but guess not..

The name suits it “Crunch”, and that efficiency

Really, who buys this crap? I mean this amp ranks below many Boss amps and we all give that brand grief everyday.

Dating myself here but, I remember when Crunch, Autotek and other "Maxx" brands were quality gear.

How is it positive helping to push the brand forward when they put out garbage like this? Bad decisions all 'round but, we've seen it with Epsilon and it seems to be the case with Maxxsonics as well. Anybody see a trend here?

Really, who buys this crap? I mean this amp ranks below many Boss amps and we all give that brand grief everyday. Dating myself here but, I remember when Crunch, Autotek and other "Maxx" brands were quality gear.

How is it positive helping to push the brand forward when they put out garbage like this? Bad decisions all 'round but, we've seen it with Epsilon and it seems to be the case with Maxxsonics as well. Anybody see a trend here?
They make a fortune. I doubt they want to change.

It’s probably branded like a few bottom end JLs. 1500 is 1x500.
good call actually. There are a few Diamond Audio D3 amps that do the same thing. Another shame tho, wasnt "The Crunch" pretty decent back in the 80s? So many brands from back then have all gone to pot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.