Old Member RE-Introducing Myself

Participant count
  • Participants list

Einzee
10+ year member

Service Professional
Hello. Im Bradley and I have been a member here for longer than some of you have been alive. Its been a while. Hello to those that may look back on some of my informative posts and somewhat remember me. Hello to those that dont know me at all. I no longer live in So Cal and have made my home in Effingham Ill. The weather here is F-ing bizzare and I think that my system is succumbing to the humidity. I will post in the proper forum about that in a couple days. I have some updating to do with my personal info on this site so please forgive me if I havent done it yet. I now have some awesome advanced gear for a newb and I have a few questions.... again, in the proper forum.

Hello again,,,,,,, love y'all. and thank you in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.