Spring cleaning, found old car audio system. need help with pricing. please

overkil989

USA
Hi all,

I was doing some cleaning and I found my old car audio equipment in a closet. I'd like to try and sell it locally, but I have been out of car audio fro so long I wouldn't even know where to start pricing. I'd like to get it gone, but don't really want to give it away if I can avoid that.

I found:

10 inch sundown SA-10

Power Acoustik OV2-1600 Gothic Series Amp

All attached to the ported enclosure

I would say it has been in my closet for the last 5-6 years. Amp is probably from 14 years or older...

everything was working flawlessly the last time it was all hooked up and there is really no way for me to test that everything is still functioning.

Anyone have a good starting place for me to try to sell this locally, price wise.

Thanks for any help,

Upper peninsula of Michigan (western portion). I'm definitely gonna try to get rid of it locally, don't really want to deal with shipping, seems like too much work for the value. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.