Blauqunkt 8 order issue

Participant count
  • Participants list

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
So if anyone had a shipping problem with their blauqunkt like I did, just so you know Walmart will give you another sub at the same price. So I got these two subs for $28 shipped.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/NVX-VSW84V2-300-Watt-8-VS-Series-Version-2-Dual-4-Ohm-Car-Subwoofer/54988751

I just contacted customer service and they offered me a comparable item at the same price as the blauqunkt since it was out of stock. So I sent the nvx out on a limb and they actually agreed. I didn't try to be crazy with it but who knows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
There its designprogram to use fore bass boxses , if you now all parametre of the subwoofer , the made the best solutuon fore you
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
you may like them facing forward rather than Rear faced. Its all about how you like and enjoy by your ear/listening not others. try Both...

About this thread

jordon

CarAudio.com Elite
jordon
Fort Bragg, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from