Best bang for buck subwoofer rms

Working on a system build trying to land the most power for 4 drivers at under $250 per woofer . If I can get 4 15s around 2500rms
Planning on running on 5 Skar audio rp2000.d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no love for skar here.. look at brutal sounds 2.1 tested 2300rms very efficient.. look at fu1200, 1250 12's or 15's if u have space

What is the whole name of the company so I can google them if u dnt have any links

i have a 750 12 (1 guy here has 8 in a ford focus and has cracked his windshield like 4 times and his roof) they 750's on sale now for $150.. even the 300's 1 guy hit 144 with 2 12's on a boss amp lol.. look at the 1250 or 1500 (over budget though) FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

Working on a system build trying to land the most power for 4 drivers at under $250 per woofer . If I can get 4 15s around 2500rms
Planning on running on 5 Skar audio rp2000.d

How did you figure on running 5 amps to 4 woofers? What sort of electrical upgrades do you have planned out for this? Seems to me if you're trying to cheap out on subs you may not have really planned this out and will run into other troubles.

The FU750 15” has got to be up there! I heard one of those and it’s louder than I would have expected for a woofer on 1000 watts. Four of those would be insane, probably rip the car apart. Don’t listen to me though; I’m the farthest thing from an SPL guy. I have a SA-12 in a 2 cube box/1000watts @ 33 Hz and think that is loud, lol.

How did you figure on running 5 amps to 4 woofers? What sort of electrical upgrades do you have planned out for this? Seems to me if you're trying to cheap out on subs you may not have really planned this out and will run into other troubles.
lol i didn't even think about the 5 amp statement.. yeah i think 1 2400rms amp per sub is enough.. or 1 bigger brutal sounds amp, lot easier to install too..

I have a big electric plan , I’m goin to wire up over 500 of the 18650s at 2000mAh 6s for 18v per pack 12ah (83) packs in total .

Using buck converters to allow me to Adjust the voltage depending on what my logging system (linux controllers serial inputs) determine what’s optimal to protect my batteries ,

Then using the cranking battery just to charge my cells , never to run the amps so I dnt have to worry about maintaining a constant 14v [emoji1491].

I kno when it comes to electronics the issue is never the products it’s always the electrical system. That’s why I’m tryna save money on the gear to dedicate more to my power delivery system

Refurb SA 15 for I think around 179, Soundqubed hds3, American bass XFLs. Not many 250 dollar subs are going to take 2500rms daily though.
So your saying that they will be overrated if there in this price range ?

lol i didn't even think about the 5 amp statement.. yeah i think 1 2400rms amp per sub is enough.. or 1 bigger brutal sounds amp, lot easier to install too..
I come from a programming background and we swear by the parallel workload architecture .

By going many small amps

1.Each amp doesn’t have to work as hard

2.the risk of blowing one is less

3. No single point of FAILURE

4. Build your system sequentially

Sure buying one big amp may save you some money in wiring , but the cost per wattage tends to go up drastically and they add a lot more brand name premium into the msrp when u start asking for more then 2000rms .

Just my opinion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.