eBay Alpine

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Got these in a few days ago. Shipping took 2 weeks.

Are they real? I don’t know, they look real. From people that have real and these they can’t tell the difference. They sure feel solid.

Not bad for $40 shipped. Still don’t know where they will stay, I don’t have sail panels but I can get some made. The pillar isn’t shaped right. They are ok where the hertz where but these are bigger. View attachment 26557593View attachment 26557594View attachment 26557595

Got these in a few days ago. Shipping took 2 weeks. Are they real? I don’t know, they look real. From people that have real and these they can’t tell the difference. They sure feel solid.

Not bad for $40 shipped. Still don’t know where they will stay, I don’t have sail panels but I can get some made. The pillar isn’t shaped right. They are ok where the hertz where but these are bigger. View attachment 26557593View attachment 26557594View attachment 26557595
Always wanted to hear what these sound like. That seller has a bunch of interesting stuff
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I never had the old ones so I can’t compare. But there is nothing wrong with these. They do like to be a bit more on axis then I have them now so I got work to do.

Best $40 set of tweeters out there for sure.

I never had the old ones so I can’t compare. But there is nothing wrong with these. They do like to be a bit more on axis then I have them now so I got work to do. Best $40 set of tweeters out there for sure.
How long did they take from order to your hand? Isn't it a long time?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Best $40 I’ve ever spent. I was worried I’d have to retune with the different location and axis but they sound perfect. Luckily highs are more intensity then timing. Since I can’t get into the MS-8 to change the tune anymore.

The stage may have got a hair deeper but I can’t tell 100%. Anyway I’m good for now.

Have to glass them here eventually. Eyes do get pulled to them if you are looking for them but that’s typical. View attachment 26557596

After beating on them all day I’m no longer worried about where they are crossed over.

This is the best my car has ever sounded but I can’t say it’s all in these tweeters. Totally different location and axis from the 4x as expensive Hertz.

But they do draw your attention. I’m going to cover them in grill cloth when the glass gets done. That will help I think.

After beating on them all day I’m no longer worried about where they are crossed over. This is the best my car has ever sounded but I can’t say it’s all in these tweeters. Totally different location and axis from the 4x as expensive Hertz.

But they do draw your attention. I’m going to cover them in grill cloth when the glass gets done. That will help I think.
how loud do they actually get

how loud do they actually get
I lost a ton of power so I can’t say. But it’s loud enough and still very dynamic.

I want to say a bit louder then the hertz but again, on axis is typically louder up top with the less roll off.

I don’t think they can be touched under $200 or even $400

I lost a ton of power so I can’t say. But it’s loud enough and still very dynamic. I want to say a bit louder then the hertz but again, on axis is typically louder up top with the less roll off.

I don’t think they can be touched under $200 or even $400
just ordered a pair to test and compare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.