It's time for the SS amps to retire

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
Thanks to Colin Buckeye for the freebies involved...t-shirt and lanyard.

BGyCRoS.jpg

Thanks to Colin Buckeye for the freebies involved...t-shirt and lanyard.
BGyCRoS.jpg
funny when i posted the 1st link to wolfram sub u said "gramps talking about crappy subs again" or something like that.. guess the company i told ya'll about not to bad huh?

That 3k is a definite upgrade over rubicon.

Did u add a 125.4 also? Thats the best deal going for a multi ch right now

That 3k is a definite upgrade over rubicon.
Did u add a 125.4 also? Thats the best deal going for a multi ch right now
Yessir, I sure did. My Polks need more power and the 4 ch amp will do it. It's not until next month sometime to get it, as well as other people waiting. A hair over 600 bucks for 2 amps with the 10% coupon code...it's deaf the best deal right now. The 4500 is 100 bucks more....so I'll prob kick myself for not getting that instead, but at the same time I would def have to upgrade my electrical even more than what I have now.

Yeah my bad. I'm no photographer by any means, but got some fresh new ones and these are much better. Might add to that I happened to notice what was on top of the caps....nice added touch.

8BirITh.jpg

L0kmlyH.jpg

uwuNa53.jpg

oBDZ955.jpg

Will add this amp feels more solid in comparison to the Rubicon, no cheap parts as in plastic anywhere. The metal "feet" can be mounted upside down if desired, to show off the guts with a lexan cover, and not worry about the feet breaking.

Ever heard of using flash?
More flash.
naw, he just needs a better phone camera with better aperature.

This is my one plus 6 phone in literally pitch black low lighting. The dark one after is my other phone I snapped the photos at the same time.

35241126_2079073742135159_1451132465631461376_n.jpg

This is my old Galaxy 7 This is actually a more accurate and true to life picture because thats how fking dark the room actually is even with the TV on. The one plus camera actually absorbs light from the TV and produce way better low light images.

35225710_2079074778801722_2432170951010418688_n.jpg

naw, he just needs a better phone camera with better aperature.
This is my one plus 6 phone in literally pitch black low lighting. The dark one after is my other phone I snapped the photos at the same time.

35241126_2079073742135159_1451132465631461376_n.jpg

This is my old Galaxy 7 This is actually a more accurate and true to life picture because thats how fking dark the room actually is even with the TV on. The one plus camera actually absorbs light from the TV and produce way better low light images.

35225710_2079074778801722_2432170951010418688_n.jpg
Glares at night mess with my iPhone 7+..I’m not sure if there’s a phone setting off or what ..but trying to get dash lights or radio display ..I usually get a big blur ..even pics of a full moon are just a blur

Glares at night mess with my iPhone 7+..I’m not sure if there’s a phone setting off or what ..but trying to get dash lights or radio display ..I usually get a big blur ..even pics of a full moon are just a blur
Thats overexposure, just tap your finger on the spot with the most light aka your radio dash and it should darken everything else around it and make the radio a lot clearer, same with the moon. Always tap your finger onto the screen to work the autofocus/exposure when taking pics with a phone. the Ip7 camera is moderately capable.

Thats overexposure, just tap your finger on the spot with the most light aka your radio dash and it should darken everything else around it and make the radio a lot clearer, same with the moon. Always tap your finger onto the screen to work the autofocus/exposure when taking pics with a phone. the Ip7 camera is moderately capable.
playing with the camera I can see it making differences I can’t wait till I can experiment with a radio shot again ..thanks Jeff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.