Tweeter placement

Participant count
  • Participant list
double sided tape.

if its those ct-2 tweeters, put them into the mounting kits and put one screw on just to hold it in place, you dont even have to run wire through the door yet... just test it out. See which way sounds best.

double sided tape.
if its those ct-2 tweeters, put them into the mounting kits and put one screw on just to hold it in place, you dont even have to run wire through the door yet... just test it out. See which way sounds best.
Stick Velcro. My savior.

im thinking the a pillars. they dont move when the door opens LoL
its different with every car, dont shoot yourself in the foot by just relegating to that option without even testing the sail panel.

Get double sided tape and test every location possible. This is an extremely important step that you cant fk up with IMHO.

its different with every car, dont shoot yourself in the foot by just relegating to that option without even testing the sail panel.
Get double sided tape and test every location possible. This is an extremely important step that you cant fk up with IMHO.
very fair point. ill take your advice sir! also, i knew there was a name for that little triangle of plastic, just couldnt think of it LoL

A pillar is better ..closer to equal wave path lengths
that was my thought too. but ill give them both a shot with the double sided tape

Don’t just try different spots. Try different axis. That’s more important. Pillars also have a lot of dash reflections. Lay towels on the dash.
literally what made my tweeters sound crappy when I tried them on the A pillars. Nasty peaks left and right. I get zero with sail panels. His tweeter mounting kit has adjustable axis swivel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.