Amp Dyno Wolfram 2400....2400 watts for $199

wow thats amazing for the $ 2700 uncert, (almost wish they did 1500rms @1ohm for that $) many companies would rate that as a 3000 (and in this case it would be true on dynamic power) they'll sell tons of them when they get them in somewhere around 2020 lol.. hope they hold up..

That is outstanding... My take, leave it black and minimalistic looking. I am not a fan of their logo.
i like the wolf better than most logos.. i wish they do it white with black or blue wolf.. love a white amp like old crossfire..

I was just checking out their website... I suppose they are not that bad looking. At least they all match each other with aesthetics. Their ratings look good. I am going to take a stab at this... Wolfram is a reputable company with amps?

I was just checking out their website... I suppose they are not that bad looking. At least they all match each other with aesthetics. Their ratings look good. I am going to take a stab at this... Wolfram is a reputable company with amps?
they are just like every other korean rebadge companies. Use a good board design and put their brand name on them. There's a dime a dozen of companies like this and all the boards they use are trusted well thought out designs so yeah it should be solid even if you try running half ohm it should handle it without a sweat.

How many of those were operated below 1 ohm?
i don't it's that.. 1 guy has 4 channel that goes in and out or something keeps asking for a fix.. we just never know about amps til they been out like 2 yrs i guess..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.