Door glass vibration

Participant count
  • Participant list

psylo535
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
tampa,fl.
I'm getting a terrible vibration that is definitely coming from the glass when I play at loud volume. Got 6.5 hertz in the doors with a bridged soundsteam TN4.900D. I've tried everything I could think of but it is still there and very annoying. Anyone else have this problem, and a solution ?

I'm getting a terrible vibration that is definitely coming from the glass when I play at loud volume. Got 6.5 hertz in the doors with a bridged soundsteam TN4.900D. I've tried everything I could think of but it is still there and very annoying. Anyone else have this problem, and a solution ?
only thing i could think of is mount mdf to door on top of mat, then mat the mdf and screw speaker to that but u may not have enough space

I already have a ton of sound dampener. It's not the door or panel it's the glass that's vibrating and only the drivers side for some reason

I already have a ton of sound dampener. It's not the door or panel it's the glass that's vibrating and only the drivers side for some reason
man you'd have to take door apart and tighten something up on window.. without that shove something in track beside window see if that helps, start with paper or thin card board, lol matchbook my generation used those for everything..

Yeah,had the door apart recently to change the window regulator and everything looked fine. It never did this till I put more

Power to the mids. Can’t really put anything in the track or it will just fall out when I put the window down. Guess I’ll just live with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.